Author Topic: 2D Music Brick  (Read 1821 times)

Apparently ReferenceDistance scales the volume.
I so called that. That's the power of meaningless assumtion.

EDIT: You should upload that as a new addon. I'm sure many people could use it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:55:15 PM by blueblur121 »

I so called that. That's the power of meaningless assumtion.
Yeah, who knew a completely irrelevant value would somehow be the solution. Silly Torque.
EDIT: You should upload that as a new addon. I'm sure many people could use it.
I'll do that once all the other support scripts are updated to this one. Unfortunately, only one of them are owned by me so it may take a bit.

I'll do that once all the other support scripts are updated to this one.
Okay then. Can I upload it? While you're updating the support I can post the topic on add-ons. I'll give full credit to you because all I did was change a variable.

Okay then. Can I upload it? While you're updating the support I can post the topic on add-ons. I'll give full credit to you because all I did was change a variable.
Go ahead and make a regular add-on topic but don't upload it to RTB yet.

Go ahead and make a regular add-on topic but don't upload it to RTB yet.
OK.

Argh it turns every music into earrrape
Oh well, it sounded good on my computer.

Yeah, who knew a completely irrelevant value would somehow be the solution. Silly Torque.I'll do that once all the other support scripts are updated to this one. Unfortunately, only one of them are owned by me so it may take a bit.
Why did you do this? Why not just execute it?
Code: [Select]
schedule(0,0,exec,"Add-ons/Brick_2dMusic/Support_CustomRangeMusic.cs");

Why did you do this? Why not just execute it?
Code: [Select]
schedule(0,0,exec,"Add-ons/Brick_2dMusic/Support_CustomRangeMusic.cs");
So that the Support_CustomRangeMusic.cs from Short/Long Range Music bricks, the 10x range, and any other add-on containing that script don't override the changes made in this one.

Basically when all the add-ons are being executed, it's all coming from one command. When I throw the 0 ms schedule on it, it waits until the entire execution is done. Therefore that script isn't being executed till all add-ons are done loading.

So that the Support_CustomRangeMusic.cs from Short/Long Range Music bricks, the 10x range, and any other add-on containing that script don't override the changes made in this one.

Basically when all the add-ons are being executed, it's all coming from one command. When I throw the 0 ms schedule on it, it waits until the entire execution is done. Therefore that script isn't being executed till all add-ons are done loading.
Thanks, that's quite interesting!

schedule(0, is more than just waiting for everything to finish executing..

so what

so what
So the beebop fluxer cannot zeeboo the whiggity-wack.
(these are some technical terms, try not to hurt yourself comprehending them)

Either way, it's doing what I want.