0 (0%)
Freebuild
0 (0%)
Survival Games
0 (0%)
Tower Defense
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Server suggestions  (Read 323 times)

I can't really make up my mind right now. I have so many ideas yet, I can only choose 2.

RPG: Continue on the project, fight monsters from the most creepiest lands of danger. Level up to gain more health, magic, defense, magic defense, and more.

The Virus: Using a trench war add-on, you have to dig your way out to be saved from the virus, but there is a high chance you will get stuck, try surviving as long as you can. Spreads can easily start from a dead body, or can randomly start in a place. It is at medium speed, so it can be difficult to get away from it.

Deathrun: Half scripted, difficulty from easy to legend. Picking legend makes the traps automatic, so if you win, there will be more of the death team focused onto you.

Challenge: This is just not no other challenge made yet. This strategy challenge will make you think outside of the box, depending how difficult it is. You have to find ways to get through a level, you must power ups on most levels to be able to go farther.

Magic TDM: You are an energy ball, you must fight to become stronger.

Freebuild: You can just freebuild with my custom add-ons on the server.

Survival Games: More like Hunger Games, even though there is already development on it, that doesn't mean I can make my own. You survive from dangerous materials and

Tower Defense: Goes up to 50 players helping their base to live, choosing from over 25 towers. You can increase the health and power (for defending itself) as well for towers to have better range and power, and health. There will be a tower builder manager, he can allow others to make towers if he lets them. Are you up to defend it?

If there is a suggestion, please put one down, otherwise, please tell me what you think are the 2 I should host.

Things I will not take from suggestion:

Boss Battles: There are too much of them, the best one will still be Pecon7's. Most are still not good at all, even mine isn't good, but mine is in 2nd place for boss battles because it is pretty good (I think of this, but it might or might not be true); but since I cannot build, there is no reason to make it. I have gotten help, but they would abandon at half of the build. If you convince me that I should make this, then I will add it to the list.

RP Servers: I don't like role playing at all, I just think it is just stupid, but that is my opinion. So I will not host this at all.

Jail Escape: I am bad at these, but there are so much freekillers, so it makes it worse. Even with the no-freekilling add-on, it will not help at all, only make it worse.

The Virus: Using a trench war add-on, you have to dig your way out to be saved from the virus, but there is a high chance you will get stuck, try surviving as long as you can. Spreads can easily start from a dead body, or can randomly start in a place. It is at medium speed, so it can be difficult to get away from it.
this and
Tower Defense: Goes up to 50 players helping their base to live, choosing from over 25 towers. You can increase the health and power (for defending itself) as well for towers to have better range and power, and health. There will be a tower builder manager, he can allow others to make towers if he lets them. Are you up to defend it?
pls

this andpls
These were my main 2 I have wanted to work on as well, let's see if anyone else has other opinions on these gamemodes.

RPG: Continue on the project, fight monsters from the most creepiest lands of danger. Level up to gain more health, magic, defense, magic defense, and more.
I like this idea, but you'll need a wide range of weapons to choose from.

So the players start in a cave where the "virus" is growing, and they have to dig their way out? Then when someone dies, it increases in speed?

Challenge: This is just not no other challenge made yet. This strategy challenge will make you think outside of the box, depending how difficult it is. You have to find ways to get through a level, you must power ups on most levels to be able to go farther.
This sounds like a teamwork puzzle game. Could be fun if pulled off correctly.

Magic TDM: You are an energy ball, you must fight to become stronger.
This could be interesting, but fighting to get stronger? Seems a bit unfriendly to newcomers, unless I misread this.

What will the attackers be? Bots or players? Maybe the players could be in the towers using their abilities.

I like this idea, but you'll need a wide range of weapons to choose from.
Yes, it already has a gui for it and everything. Just the weapons are a lack.
So the players start in a cave where the "virus" is growing, and they have to dig their way out? Then when someone dies, it increases in speed?
When they die, their corspe will be infected in 10 seconds, creating another spread, the spread speed will stay the same, but it will be more dangerous.
This sounds like a teamwork puzzle game. Could be fun if pulled off correctly.
Yes, but there are idiots out there that will just troll, which is why we have admins to take a look if something isn't right.
This could be interesting, but fighting to get stronger? Seems a bit unfriendly to newcomers, unless I misread this.
Well, their powers are stronger, but have a bigger timeout. You get less xp if you fight something that is weaker than you.
What will the attackers be? Bots or players? Maybe the players could be in the towers using their abilities.
Attackers are completely bots. The towers are AI's as well, but a player can control the tower as well.
Replies are in red