Author Topic: Humble Indie Bundle X  (Read 2974 times)

it's not just you, it's like, the more people who pay above average, the more money goes to the charities. then again, the charities this time are child's play and EFF which are... cool, I guess, but not nearly as important as a lot of the other charities they give to. so I guess it's not as bad for this bundle, but still, I'm sure you do the same thing for others, right? idk. maybe I just care too much about the charities
I don't want a copy tho, I already own all of these

oh also. it's a big plus that you give it 100% to charity. that's what I do all the time, doesn't matter what the charities are. the devs get plenty of money anyway, and I'm sure plenty of people give it to Humble so...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:21:04 PM by Night Fox »

it's not just you, it's like, the more people who pay above average, the more money goes to the charities. then again, the charities this time are child's play and EFF which are... cool, I guess, but not nearly as important as a lot of the other charities they do. so I guess it's not as bad for this bundle, but still, I'm sure you do the same thing for others, right? idk. maybe I just care too much about the charities

I don't want a copy tho, I already own all of these

Yea, I donate to the charities by donating multiple copies of every bundle, eventually it stacks up to the price of a lot of above-average price bundles. So technically, I am still donating the same but not in the same amount of purchases.

Yea, I donate to the charities by donating multiple copies of every bundle, eventually it stacks up to the price of a lot of above-average price bundles. So technically, I am still donating the same but not in the same amount of purchases.
yeah I guess. I don't really care much if the companies lose money

sorry for harassing you about it...

Someone plz? All I want is Reus... :P