Author Topic: Almost got hit by a car  (Read 774 times)

So yesterday, I was sitting in my van at the top of my driveway waiting for the bus to come.  My mom was in the van so she could drive it back down to the garage.  The bus came being followed by two cars.  I got out of the van and started walking across the street (doors face away from my driveway).  As I was, one of the cars (Nissan Juke) revved its engine and started darting around the bus (lights on, stop sign out).  I kind of looked over and the bus driver leaned on the horn making the car stop in its tracks.  After I was in front of the bus, they hit the gas and kept going.  Not sure if they got reported or not, but the car drives past the driveway every day, so I could easily pick up the plates.

Moral of the story: People are idiots.

I was nearly crushed by a van last Easter in Rome, crossing a pedestrian crossing while the traffic lights were on Red for cars.
All the other traffic stopped, but he just kept going until the last moment.

Right outside a hotel stationed with Army soldiers who were in town to support the city while the Pope's inauguration happened. They were not pleased with the driver when they went over.

But that's all to be expected in Italy, since apparantly traffic lights and road laws are a challenge and not a rule.

Almost got hit by a soccer mom in a van the other day while walking to the store.

you know how I work for cape air. one of these idiot ramp drivers in a baggage truck almost hit me when I was going inside the terminal after a flight to St. Louis.

Last thing you want to get hit by is a Nissan Juke

I almost got hit when I was playing chicken on the highway.

well speaking of cars i did actually get hit by a car back in november
or at least my foot got run over by two tires
the feeling you get is loving crazy

I almost got hit when I was playing chicken on the highway.
I almost got hit by a car while trying to hit a car.

Last thing you want to get hit by is a Nissan Juke
Just imagine the embarrassment you would have felt

I got hit by a semi on the highway.

Keep in mind this happened to him while he was playing GTA5

well speaking of cars i did actually get hit by a car back in november
or at least my foot got run over by two tires
the feeling you get is loving crazy

This happened to me too, I felt a huge rush of air throughout my body, the pain was barely noticable compared to that, then everything stopped. And I was ok.