!!AIRCRAFT CARRIER WIP!!

Author Topic: !!AIRCRAFT CARRIER WIP!!  (Read 3569 times)

so ive been working on an application for MotE or any other clan its not done its taking a while but so far more that half of exterior is finished and the other boat i built out of sheer bordom that isnt finished either but i hope to finish within a few days.

Rate ot of 10 if you want

8.5/10
it very good
its the air craft carrier and then titanic?
i think you like building ships
interior pix please

i do like building ships and i like ships in real life btw no interior pics yet im still working on that

its good  :cookie:/10 for joo!

YOU LITTLE SON OF A, nvm... this is my Mote App in progress. great build BTW 7/10

i do like building ships and i like ships in real life btw no interior pics yet im still working on that
ok ill be here when they come

69... frahahaha...

good job on this then. lots of detail there! :)

nice peaceful war thats pretty good ours are slightly different im using blue prints from a real ship although one comment you should make it somewere else kitchen is limited space

nice peaceful war thats pretty good ours are slightly different im using blue prints from a real ship although one comment you should make it somewere else kitchen is limited space

wow. thats a cool idea. just plans you found on the web somewhere or what? :o

i was planning on making a castle based on a floorplan i found online of a big 'ol castle somewhere in england. :)

wow. thats a cool idea. just plans you found on the web somewhere or what? :o

i was planning on making a castle based on a floorplan i found online of a big 'ol castle somewhere in england. :)

Yeh sorry for posting so much but heres blue prints.

Nice Builder!

I should get BoH to get up and build a clan build together...

Acculy.. it was in the MoTE server. there was no room for anywhere else.

You probably would have an easier time making a helicopter carrier, becuase of their smaller size and more manageable porportions.

O_o....... i never seen anything that big made out of legos 9/10  i need to be smaller