What should it be called?

CityRPG
21 (58.3%)
CityMMO
5 (13.9%)
Other (Post)
10 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Zapk's City Thing || Name Poll!  (Read 3237 times)

In Garrysmod DarkRP the only way for a player to get "wanted" is if they are wanted by a police officer with /want name. That could really work if there were set laws like a box on everyone's screen in the corner containing the laws like No guns etc. The only huge problem with this idea that I can think of would be Blockland players unable to handle it and could troll. If you have a great admin team it may not be a problem though.

For witnessing crimes it's difficult to have a 911 report channel or something because then what happens when the cops get there? You can't just auto add demerits if it's reported. The only way that might work is if when you see someone lock pick a door, or kill someone it notifies you that you witnessed a crime and you can report it to the police. After you report it then demerits could be added.
I think it makes very good sense. You also have to remember the difference between getting demerits and getting arrested.

When calling the police, you tell them who it is an what they did, and the police are notified they are wanted.

In Garrysmod DarkRP the only way for a player to get "wanted" is if they are wanted by a police officer with /want name. That could really work if there were set laws like a box on everyone's screen in the corner containing the laws like No guns etc. The only huge problem with this idea that I can think of would be Blockland players unable to handle it and could troll. If you have a great admin team it may not be a problem though.

For witnessing crimes it's difficult to have a 911 report channel or something because then what happens when the cops get there? You can't just auto add demerits if it's reported. The only way that might work is if when you see someone lock pick a door, or kill someone it notifies you that you witnessed a crime and you can report it to the police. After you report it then demerits could be added.
Thats in vauxs city rpg gamemode so.. ya :/ i thought yall knew that?

?

City (Simulator) or City (Simulation)

DarkRP came before CityRP. That's what CityRP is based off you moron

Because Vaux came up with witnessing crimes, okay.

City (Simulator) or City (Simulation)

Blockhead City

or

Block City

Zap CityMod
Zap City (sounds like rack city)
CityZ (like cities, plural, with with a Z damn I don't know)

CityK (lol less appealing)

It could be something like "ZaptRPG"