Author Topic: Watch Dogs Megathread - Oh How I Enjoy Hacking Your Life - RELEASED  (Read 37276 times)

now that the patch was leaked to make it look and perform better, should i  buy  the game? like, is it worth it?
Why would you buy it after this? If anything, I wouldn't buy it. It's clear they give no stuff about PC users and it's obvious after Uplay, always online DRM, server failures, lack of support, and overall lying at a stuffheaded level. I don't see why you'd give then your money in any form after this. The game still isn't worth it and it's still stuff. Just because the graphics are improved doesn't mean the game is good. It's up to you whether you want to pay for this or not. I think it's a complete disgrace and a poor game, but some people will accept anything these days.

Am I the only one who thought that a possible conspiracy theory is that ubi wanted to make the game run like stuff on pc then become heroes when they re-enable old effects and call it a performance improvement patch? I think that's a more likely route than just flat out sabotaging the pc platform, although less likely than straight up incompetence

It will be interesting to see how they respond to this...

Am I the only one who thought that a possible conspiracy theory is that ubi wanted to make the game run like stuff on pc then become heroes when they re-enable old effects and call it a performance improvement patch?.
Exactly what I was thinking. Still though, not going to get this game.

So, got to the last (?) mission and its loving hard as hell to beat.

So, got to the last (?) mission and its loving hard as hell to beat.
One of the yellow octagons on your minimap doesnt flicker. Follow it.

I think it's a complete disgrace and a poor game, but some people will accept anything these days.

I like the story  :cookieMonster:

One of the yellow octagons on your minimap doesnt flicker. Follow it.
No stuff. I just get battered by the cops.

This is really bothering me

It goes for every single fence

are you telling me i set up my barbed-wire fences wrong

is that how people keep getting in

lol how did I not notice that.

They're gang bangers,they do whatever they want including breaking laws of physics

Got this game a few days ago (target edition used at gamespot) and had a unused blume agent pack code

Recorded this a bit ago during my initial playthrough, figure it's worth sharing.

Wanting to play a good game and not giving a damn about whatever inane ass "corporation is evil" bullstuff people seem to apply to everything.