Author Topic: Blockland ''Fill Brick Tool?''  (Read 1776 times)

Recently, me and a few friends have embarked on a massive project, but this massive project has to have a even massiver (is that a word?) map. We have a outline of a 6400x6400 map, but we realized it would be incredibly time consuming to manually fill up a map of that size. Does anyone know about a ''brick fill tool?'' Could it be coded some how?

~reserved just incase~

Is there a pay? Why not just have a friend do it. RECOMENDATIONS: zapk visolator crown tezuni eric hartman batspot (<3) pizza man and a few small scripters Me (no im not gonna do it :3) xXunkXx $MONEYHOUND$ coca-cola! Just look for some of them

Is there a pay? Why not just have a friend do it.

(no im not gonna do it :3)
you sound like a total starfish

Is there a pay? (no im not gonna do it :3)
thanks for the help starfish

Is there a pay? Why not just have a friend do it. RECOMENDATIONS: zapk visolator crown tezuni eric hartman batspot (<3) pizza man and a few small scripters Me (no im not gonna do it :3) xXunkXx $MONEYHOUND$ coca-cola! Just look for some of them
Nice try, Coca-Cola.

Do you mean that you have a heightmap that you need to convert into a save file? Because there just so happens to be a tool for that. I would release it if I knew why the .jpg preview it generates doesn't show up in Blockland.

~reserved just incase~
there is literally no reason for you to reserve this...

1. Badspot doesn't make addons.
2. I seriously doubt you can script.
3. "Is there a pay?" - are you serious right now?
there is literally no reason for you to reserve this...
And this also.
Belongs in suggestions and requests.

What are you asking for? Just to fill a certain area with flat bricks, or terrain generation?

uh
if you are too lazy to manually build a bunch of baseplates then how do you plan to ever fill them up with terrain?