Author Topic: deadpool test footage  (Read 1485 times)

It doesn't matter because he's so unfunny and his fans so obnoxious that I could never in my life possibly care about that idiot.

It doesn't matter because he's so unfunny and his fans so obnoxious that I could never in my life possibly care about that idiot.
the phrase "its fans are so obnoxious" can be used on every, literally EVERY fanbase to EVER exist EVER

It doesn't matter because he's so unfunny and his fans so obnoxious that I could never in my life possibly care about that idiot.
It's just a comic character......

I have a low standard for humor
A lot of things are funny especially deadpool, even the game was great
10/10 hyped for a movie :D

superheroes
He's not a hero. He's a mercenary, or actually more of an anti-hero. Or just plain insane. Who knows?