Author Topic: deadpool test footage  (Read 1486 times)


For some reason I don't like this

There's humor and sarcasm and stuff, then there's taking it too far. He gets annoying.

For some reason I don't like this

There's humor and sarcasm and stuff, then there's taking it too far. He gets annoying.

i bet this is exactly what the antagonist is thinking


Is this animated?

It's pretty clear all the people are animated, they look weird to me. The backgrounds look really good though.


I've never got why everyone likes deadpool so much, most of his jokes are just like "LOL SO RANDOM"

It's pretty clear all the people are animated, they look weird to me. The backgrounds look really good though.


I've never got why everyone likes deadpool so much, most of his jokes are just like "LOL SO RANDOM"
He's mentally insane.
check ur privledge



I enjoyed it.
And I've just started to get into Deadpool. Been buying the Deadpool series on Marvel Comics, but at £5+ per volume I'm buying them slowly.


I have a real hard time enjoying a Deadpool not voiced by Nolan North.


Deadpool is by far one of the worst superheroes ever devised.

ahhahahaha chimichanga xD so fune and randum!!

i saw it a while ago

i think he's pretty cool
Deadpool is by far one of the worst superheroes ever devised
he actually has a really cool backstory and stuff
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:00:40 PM by Kimon² »