Author Topic: Social Justice Megathread  (Read 10657 times)

This makes me wish that feminists were right and gender differences really were socially constructed.
But I'm kinda afraid that might not be true. If it's not, that means half our population has no practical use.
These scores are still above average...
They're not of "no practical use"

tomorrow after work i will be releasing operation F-Bomb

IQ tests are funny

if an IQ test supports someone's position it's a valid form of testing intellect

but if it goes against their position it reverts back to a flawed test

IMO, IQ tests don't mean much besides testing someone's ability to remember stuff. that's only one part of being smart.

IQ tests are funny

if an IQ test supports someone's position it's a valid form of testing intellect

but if it goes against their position it reverts back to a flawed test

IMO, IQ tests don't mean much besides testing someone's ability to remember stuff. that's only one part of being smart.
Either way:
STEM Majors > Social workers

Either way:
STEM Majors > Social workers
The STEM Majors still have a 20% demographic, I'm near-certain that's up from 25 years ago.
Education's also a pretty important field.

Education's also a pretty important field.
Yeah, education for STEM.

So yeah, the Tumblr thread is still mostly just arguing about Social Justice.
Apparently the SJWs refuse to post in here, so there won't be much argument. They love to stuff up other people's threads instead so they get more attention.

i remember earlier last week some nerds were talking some stuff about Marvel, saw this and remembered

it's a well known, widely accepted, and strangely embraced fact that Marvel runs entirely on pandering and fan service

already talked about that last week, ur late nerd

Notice where I said "last week."