Poll

Do you think this was a bad choice?

Yes
28 (73.7%)
No
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Kari, Grant, and Tory are leaving Mythbusters.  (Read 2400 times)

First ghostbusters without bill murray and now this? What is this world coming to

now there are going to be less 💥 D:

Life will never be the same.
Although I don't usually watch mythboosters.

Well, that's too bad

There won't be as many explosions, but maybe there will be more science

I never liked them anyway, Preferred it before they joined.

rest in peace you cool dudes and single dudette.

on a serious note: they really did a lot of blowing stuff up compared to adam and jamie, but they still had a ton of myths that didnt involve explosions. I'll miss them tho.

eh, i was never a big fan of them

but it'll be a huge change to get used to, that's for sure