Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10804 times)

started because of one person in particular. i mean, the guy can like not reply to my stuff.
then you could just not reply to him
it's easy, or so ive been told

started because of one person in particular he doesn't mean this thread boy. i mean, the guy can like not reply to my stuff.
Why do you make such a fit out of me when you know YOU can just not reply back. You even said it yourself, but I guess you just cant resist me : ^)

at this point i don't even know what the forget he's arguing with me for. like he's just arguing for the sake of arguing

Why do you make such a fit out of me when you know YOU can just not reply back. You even said it yourself, but I guess you just cant resist me : ^)

case in point

at this point i don't even know what the forget he's arguing with me for. like he's just arguing for the sake of arguing

case in point
or you could actually reply to my post instead of writing it off as "arguing for the sake of arguing"..

holy forget now I know why alternative goes after you
you're an easy target to troll, you don't know how to not reply.

or you could actually reply to my post instead of writing it off as "arguing for the sake of arguing"..

...which is exactly what you're loving doing?

...which is exactly what you're loving doing?
noedit: you also write a bunch of people off as "nobodies" so you're guilty of the same crime

noedit: you also write a bunch of people off as "nobodies" so you're guilty of the same crime
Except they never replied to the thread..

this is classic, need more sig room.
lmao