Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10803 times)

Oh man I start arguments with whiny babies. I am definitely worse than people who have wished death on furries, have proven they are damaged beyond repair, set up illegal gambling rings, resold blockland keys for a profit, member of Nigerian Cunts, attacked servers with Betel, and overall starfishs.
just because someone's 'trash' in your eyes isn't an excuse to follow them around and start stuff with them like an asshat(even if this isn't on the same degree as what creative had done at the time)
set up illegal gambling rings
Wasn't him who had the idea. He only supported it

Before you read my following statements, I would like you to truly note that I do not actually believe the fact that both sides are right-- my following statements will reveal that.

Very well then, I would to ask you something then, Zanaran.

Do you truly consider it wise, to instead of actually continue this truly pointless 'feud' that you and many other people have with Alternative due to him being an 'unlikeable richard' according to your description of him-- wouldn't it have been more wiser to actually attempt to make sense of the situation before you jumped on it and started utterly bashing him?

From what I see, Zanaran-- and I mean no offense right there, you are instigating the continuation of this feud by continiously reffering to Alternative as a 'richardbag' or an 'unlikeable richard', not to mention the insults torwards Alternative that came from you Zanaran.

Both of you should stop acting the way you are acting right now, fighting fire with fire would only essentially lead to a larger and more damaging fire than before and thus, you are essentially turning the thing you ultimately wanted to stop into an even bigger and stronger form than before.

And pleasedo not for one second thing that I truly consider Zanaran to be the only one in the wrong in this current situation, Alternative has to be blamed as much as any other person instigating this and as it currently stands, the amount of times Alternative has possibly attempted to start battles on this forum in hopes of a reaction are massive, personally speaking from a point of logical deduction-- it's very clear that Alternative is mostly not fond for many users in this forum and thus acts hostile against them which ultimately leads to either an arguement or Alternative getting the reaction he either wanted to get-- or the user not giving him said reaction.

A very logical solution to this would be to simply drop this, apologize to eachother (which you will probably not do, because you will either likely consider that you have nothing to apologize for to eachother), you have both dirty track records that need to be atoned for-- so I quite suggest you do it from now forth.

Do you truly consider it wise, to instead of actually continue this truly pointless 'feud' that you and many other people have with Alternative due to him being an 'unlikeable richard' according to your description of him-- wouldn't it have been more wiser to actually attempt to make sense of the situation before you jumped on it and started utterly bashing him?

From what I see, Zanaran-- and I mean no offense right there, you are instigating the continuation of this feud by continiously reffering to Alternative as a 'richardbag' or an 'unlikeable richard', not to mention the insults torwards Alternative that came from you Zanaran.
those insults were because I was pissed off at him because he always derails threads I post in.

A very logical solution to this would be to simply drop this, apologize to eachother (which you will probably not do, because you will either likely consider that you have nothing to apologize for to eachother), you have both dirty track records that need to be atoned for-- so I quite suggest you do it from now forth.

I'd be very glad to drop this whole pointless thing, but i know from experience that alt would probably never live it down. remember, this isn't the first time he followed someone around, derailing threads to fish for reactions. take maxx for example.

I'd be very glad to drop this whole pointless thing,
No the forget you won't lmao.

You will just run to Drama again and whine about how I derail threads, like that's even a thing to whine about. You can have splinter conversations in a thread, it doesn't hurt anything.

No the forget you won't lmao.

You will just run to Drama again and whine about how I derail threads, like that's even a thing to whine about. You can have splinter conversations in a thread, it doesn't hurt anything.
Whining has no value, complaints do. Complaints inform everyone about how you're being a jerk to me and everyone.

Also thanks for proving my point that you'll never live it down.

You will just run to Drama again and whine about how I derail threads, like that's even a thing to whine about.

Demeaning

Whining has no value, complaints do. Complaints inform everyone about how you're being a jerk to me and everyone.
Informing the same 10 or so people that always post in threads about me lol..

You can almost smell the denial coming from the computer screen.

This thread has around 1300 views right now you know that right

This thread has around 1300 views right now you know that right
Implying every average joe or guest that clicks on this topic reads the entire thing.

Also implying that they are now "informed" about how I am such a jerk.

Implying every average joe or guest that clicks on this topic reads the entire thing.

oh my, never have I ever seen someone be in so much denial

I can't believe people get their feelings hurt so easily.

Even if only 5% read through the thread, and only 1 in 3 believed what zanaran said, that's still 22 people.

Even if only 5% read through the thread, and only 1 in 3 believed what zanaran said, that's still 22 people.
? you boggle my mind with math ?

oh my, never have I ever seen someone be in so much denial
Is "denial" the new "damage control" or something lmao.
Wow 22 nobodies in a community of over 100,000 believe what some whiny child says. I'm ruined.