Alternative - Overly negative.

Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10695 times)

Some people here adopt a very demeaning tone in order to feel like what they say is actually worth saying when it is in no way shape or form worth reading by anyone. I think it's a combination of a need for validation and pent-up stress from outside influences.
this is incredibly true, the guy acts like he's so loving high and mighty, spitting at everyone so he can look like the cool kid

already done
some binoculars as extra to watch at safe distance
Ill get a springfield with scope. Hang on a minute.

It boggles the mind how pissed off people get over words posted on a forum. It's like nobody can read a sentence without wanting a reason to have a winge.

It boggles the mind how pissed off people get over words posted on a forum. It's like nobody can read a sentence without wanting a reason to have a winge.
and it boggles my mind how you write a 14 page long rant about games

and it boggles my mind how you write a 14 page long rant about games
I've written a 75,000 design document and I write 1000 - 2000 word articles weekly. That's the one thing I can sort of do decently.

What is there even to discuss about alternative at this point?

Recently he's starting to follow me around the forums and trying to get a reaction out of me by tossing passive aggressive insults. Because what better way to look like the better man than by trolling people?

Nice chart bro.

You're saying you wouldn't make out with that face in female form?

I'm sure Zanaran would.. He would make love to Femo Freak all night long.

/support
i have no idea why hes being such an starfish
attention, perhaps?

Recently he's starting to follow me around the forums and trying to get a reaction out of me by tossing passive aggressive insults. Because what better way to look like the better man than by trolling people?

he followed me around too by using my face as his avatar and saying im a "beautiful child" and being creepy about it. i pmed him because hes loving creepy and he denied it yet i know he did

Just wait for him to inevitably say something loving stupid and report him for unprovoked flaming, assuming he doesn't get banned by then.

He already has, his tone is enough evidence as it is. Obviously trying to stir trouble, you can tell a lot about a person by their word choice and overall tone.
He's obviously trying to get a reaction out of Zanaran, which isn't ok, which could be bannable mind you, which should (or could happen, preferably now).
Wink wink Badspot.

I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed, he seriously is trying too hard to piss you off; I mean seriously?

yeah i saw that too
wtf is his deal