Author Topic: What scooter should I get?  (Read 1878 times)

Most of them are, though.

The main problem with secondhand transmission bikes is that they're all modified to run at like 70km/h which is super illegal.
My truck is modified to go like 140 and that's super illegal but ya know I just tend to follow the law lol

Also why does everyone feel like telling him what to do? Like he's asking about scooters. Stop telling him to get a bike, stop telling him to get a car, he wants a scooter. This happens any thread someone asks about something, everyone says "no don't do that do something else." Everyone gives the answer to question B when he asks question A.

It's a knee jerk reaction to scooters from people in the U.S. Honestly, we just don't understand them.

I never saw anyone driving a scooter until I moved to the west coast. loving hippies.

You should skip the scooter and get a 200-300cc bike. Ninja 250 is a world renowned starter bike that's cheap, dependable, sturdy, and plain old fun.

If you're absolutely fixed on getting a scooter though, I'm afraid I don't know much about them. They're extremely uncommon in the U.S.
Can't, not 20 years old yet.

You can get some cool decals on it too:

You can get some cool decals on it too:

I asked for 50cc not one of these 1500cc 500hp overpowered racing bikes jesus.

I believe four stroke are quieter and don't require a pre-made oil/fuel mixture. Definitely go for a four stroke.

Hey I think you're better off asking this one on a Dutch forum because not many people in the US understand our "culture".
Our scooter gang culture

the trashbag jacket duo on the scooter culture

you know

that

Can't, not 20 years old yet.
Ah, my bad. Do you have a site that offers up a few choices so we could give some insight?

Get a vespa

because holy stuff

you gotta go to school in style, you gotta be this kid

I have a sticker on my old razor scooter that says:
WARNING
This product moves when used!