Author Topic: Poor/Badmins Thread  (Read 6284 times)

One time i was on Fun Girl's server, and a guy was being A TEENY TINY bit annoying...before i could ask him to stop fun girl BANNED HIM FOR 5414 MINUTES AND THE REASON WAS "scrub"

Do you even know what "bumping" is?
It's when you post in an old thread so it goes back to the first page.
You keep doing this.
Stop.

Do you even know what "bumping" is?
It's when you post in an old thread so it goes back to the first page.
You keep doing this.
Stop.

Poor/Badmins Thread

Poor/Badmins Thread
Oh yes, another one to add to the list. Can't we just keep it all in Stupid Bans/Kicks/Mutes?

Oh yes, another one to add to the list. Can't we just keep it all in Stupid Bans/Kicks/Mutes?

Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Nah, if it was that, we would be ripping off Bushido's post and this would be completely useless. This is for BADMINS.
Say who the badmin is and give one reason or scenario or something that made you know they are a loving badmin.

Nah, if it was that, we would be ripping off Bushido's post and this would be completely useless. This is for BADMINS.
Say who the badmin is and give one reason or scenario or something that made you know they are a loving badmin.

this

im pretty sure stupid bans, kicks, and mutes usually come from badmins

im pretty sure stupid bans, kicks, and mutes usually come from badmins

Man, you're so quick.

I can't decide.

Most notable right now is Danna
I remember when Danna made those love rps
god it was loving horrible