Author Topic: Should I get Elite: Dangerous?  (Read 3669 times)

forgetin' this. We've seen so little of NMS that it's kind of unnerving to me. I'm waiting for them to start actually demoing it in depth so we can see what we're actually getting.
they already talked about generation and how it works
its all over ign ffs

Played for 10 hours, made 200k, and bought a Viper for Bounty Hunting. I've mostly smuggled so far but bounty hunting is pretty fun. I also upgraded my weapons and fought some pirates on MP (I lost). I enjoy it quite a bit.

You absolutely loving should buy it! oh good you did, well-

Shameless plug of my company/player group/clan in Elite: Dangerous!

If you guys play at all and want to make tons of money through mining and/or shooting starfishs, sign up here

I'm also CMDR MackTheHunter ingame. Y'all bitches better add me
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:59:34 AM by MackTheHunter »

As some one that has almost the exact game prefrences, I devaded not to get it because it's so much more of a grind than a ship battling game. I noticed that I liked it but I knew I wold stop playing after a few hours.

You absolutely loving should buy it! oh good you did, well-
Shameless plug of my company/player group/clan in Elite: Dangerous!
If you guys play at all and want to make tons of money through mining and/or shooting starfishs, sign up here
I'm also CMDR MackTheHunter ingame. Y'all bitches better add me
forget it ill sign up

i don't play all that much but shooting mines and mining starfishs sounds fun

nope, get star citizen

tbh, no man's sky (from what we've seen) has a p bad engine with "detail layers". this causes INCREDIBLY annoying pop-ins.
it also will probably rely a lot on ram more than it really needs to, which is probably why the ps4 looks like it is dying in rendering stuff
I was talking purely about the level of procedural generation, nothing more. Not trying to say the game is going to be good.

nope, get star citizen

you mean that game that doesn't exist yet

I don't even know what you DO in No Man's Land. Looks pretty dull.

you mean that game that doesn't exist yet
you can play it though with preorder packs?????