Author Topic: payday 2 is getting a goat simulator crossover  (Read 1957 times)

oh my god it looks so bad lol

This is overkill trying to milk out money of payday 2 even if its practically dead now. Renember micro-transactions? Its going to repeat again with paying to have any content anymore.

I don't think the Pay Day 2 audience and Goat Simulator audience overlap too much.

I don't think the Pay Day 2 audience and Goat Simulator audience overlap too much.

They don't. Overkill sees how well unusual and weird weapons sell (case in point, overkill pack, bbq pack, chivalry pack) and wants to milk it out for all it's worth.

Payday is the dead horse, and Overkill is the farmer beating it with a stick. A really big stick.

why did I even buy pay day 2

i get dlc codes from overkill and even i wouldnt play this

they could've picked literally any other game to cross over and they pick a parody game

I Am Bread DLC when?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:20:46 AM by Skip »

payday 2 sucks? holy stuff! i can't loving believe it!

after the microtransactions issue so many people left that these memekids and goat sim idiots are all thats left

I have 240 hours into Payday 2. It's incredibly fun to play with people and friends alike, but now it's just garbage.

turns out this heist is really loving fun

My first thought when i saw this was "i bet it's DLC"