Author Topic: 10th Anniversary of the very first "Is blockland dead" topic  (Read 1950 times)

so blockland has been dead for 10 years

what a shame

Any day now. I can feel it in my bones.

so blockland has been dead for 10 years

what a shame
we are just rotondo trying to create a community

we are just rotondo trying to create a community
this is his fanfiction
there's probably an OTP in here somewhere

Lets take a few estimates here, #1. I'll say there is around 500 active at peak
                                                #2. Let's say there is now around 90,000 ID's registered. I know alot get skipped

That leaves us with 0.05% active, each 1000 active players is around a percent of the number of total.
You need to gather data over a longer time frame to be accurate. Not every active player is online at all times. The only person who can really provide that information is Badspot since he has control over the master server and knows who logs on and how often.

Hmm??
Isn't it against the rules to post anything absurdly loud because it's basically a screamer?

You need to gather data over a longer time frame to be accurate. Not every active player is online at all times. The only person who can really provide that information is Badspot since he has control over the master server and knows who logs on and how often.

I would highly doubt there is more than 4000 active players on blockland, honestly though, smaller communities seem to be more friendly (hah) and creative. I doubt blockland would be bearable if it had a higher active count

I would highly doubt there is more than 4000 active players on blockland, honestly though, smaller communities seem to be more friendly (hah) and creative. I doubt blockland would be bearable if it had a higher active count
example minecraft