Author Topic: What career/job do you want to work (when you grow up)?  (Read 1154 times)

probs gonna be a entrepreneur  or some stuff

A: start up a computer building/selling buisness
B: engineer of some sorts
C: go into a job path that requires creating things (Alone)
D: (last resort) Popo

chemical engineering definitely

chemistry and engineering are two things i've taken a liking to my entire life

not to mention the pay :^)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:01:58 PM by ZombieDude »

I would love to get into aviation

I would love to get into aviation
me too
i was looking on ebay and you can buy some old single engine planes for like 20 - 30k, but the up-keep and FAA approval is the expensive and hard part

Mortician. You get to play with dead bodies, you know people who can make coffins for you to sleep in, no one wants to do it so you can charge a forgetload of money for it, and you get access to some pretty dangerous embalming chemicals. I can preserve bodies forever and if I play my cards right I can go down in history as "the guy who held the funeral for x famous person".

Software engineer

going to waterloo(hopefully) next summer for uni

Mortician. You get to play with dead bodies, you know people who can make coffins for you to sleep in, no one wants to do it so you can charge a forgetload of money for it, and you get access to some pretty dangerous embalming chemicals. I can preserve bodies forever and if I play my cards right I can go down in history as "the guy who held the funeral for x famous person".
i actually had a back up plan to be a coroner or medical examiner in case I dont land a job in psychiatry or information tech