Author Topic: Seal of Approval  (Read 1795 times)


seal of approval was a joke me and some friends started when they released add-ons. now its a trend.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272190.0
it's funny because theres like 4 seals of approval here

I mean I have this one but I combined it into the bigger one.



actually there's five, but okay
there's 4 seals of approval and 1 seal of quality


should i use my big one or small one

Here are my seals:
All made by hand in photoshop.


I made a seal too

this seal of approval does not have my seal of approval

seal of approval was a joke me and some friends started when they released add-ons. now its a trend.
just like squideey avatars!!!!!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 01:09:01 AM by Unwritten Calender »

just like squideey avatars!!!!!
what can i say im a living meme

i made some more

these are fun