Author Topic: Seal of Approval  (Read 1797 times)

I've seen a lot of Seal of Approval's lately. I decided I should make my own. How does this look? I've edited it about 3 times



gib transparent png pls??



judging by both his avatar and his post he has not the slightest clue of what transparency is

give transparent png of the seal please?

i don't know how to make everything transparent in the background with losing the text

judging by both his avatar and his post he has not the slightest clue of what transparency is

i know how to do it but i can't without the text being removed

seal of approval was a joke me and some friends started when they released add-ons. now its a trend.

judging by both his avatar and his post he has not the slightest clue of what transparency is
his avatar? his avatar is transparent...


i don't know how to make everything transparent in the background with losing the text
if you're using paint.net or something, use the wand selecter and adjust the sensitivity accordingly and delete the unneeded background

if you're using paint.net or something, use the wand selecter and adjust the sensitivity accordingly and delete the unneeded background

I'm using photo preview on mac


and he dosent know what the edit button is