Author Topic: A "elevator" type exploit.  (Read 2326 times)

Remember how I told you that you were using aggressive language, and were either unaware or are sugarcoating it for damage control?  You're doing it again.

Remember how I told you that you were using aggressive language, and were either unaware or are sugarcoating it for damage control?  You're doing it again.
no, I don't remember that. but I know I was being aggressive, it was a response to aggression

pressing "download" just refreshes the page. I don't think the problem is super common but googling it makes it clear that I'm not the only one, either
what browser do you use? I've never heard of that before, but I completely believe it as of how clunky the mediafire website is even if it is working.

what browser do you use? I've never heard of that before, but I completely believe it as of how clunky the mediafire website is even if it is working.
I've tried with both firefox and chrome, so whatever it is, it's not the browser causing it. I've tried everything I can think of to solve or get around it but nothing has worked. it's so ridiculous
dropbox is overall a better website to use. there are plenty of other good options too, it's not hard to beat mediafire
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:29:16 PM by Foxscotch »

it was a response to aggression

Facetiousness is not aggression.  If I reply to a question about whether something on the forum exists, with a link that clearly points somewhere while saying that it does not, I am being facetious, and implying that the person to whom I'm replying did not use the Search button.  For it to be aggressive I would have make an actual attack against them, such as posting:

What the hell is wrong with you?  Five seconds searching and you could have had your answer without looking like an idiot!

Please note the difference between the two styles of posts, and do not claim that facetious posts are aggressive in future.  Now go forth, and misuse diction no more.

That's a easy fix, all you would need to do if I'm not mistake is remove collision from the ghost brick model.

It can happen to any type of brick not just a Content Based brick, there is other bricks you can also do this with but I forgot the names of them.

Facetiousness is not aggression.  If I reply to a question about whether something on the forum exists, with a link that clearly points somewhere while saying that it does not, I am being facetious, and implying that the person to whom I'm replying did not use the Search button.  For it to be aggressive I would have make an actual attack against them, such as posting:
Please note the difference between the two styles of posts, and do not claim that facetious posts are aggressive in future.  Now go forth, and misuse diction no more.
fine, dog. sorry