Author Topic: The Not-So-Official Blockland Forums (Discord) Minecraft Server  (Read 750 times)

((yes i know there are like 5 of these but whatever))

This is just a 'lil server I'm hosting with a bit of stuff for everyone, unofficially sponsored by the Unofficial Blockland Forums Discord!

With the following features:
MULTIWORLD (for survival and creative)!
ESSENTIALS (because loving gucci)!
SPIGOT & PLUGINS (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!
VANILLA (because forget mods even though spigot technically is one)!

The IP to join is
71.81.147.179:28000

(yes keep the port i'm running another private one on default that's whitelisted)

There are rules. They're on the server, read them.

Featuring your hosts (OPs)...
The Murderous Cop (~InfinitePhantasm) - it's me
MeiValentine (~Lilith) - good friend of mine for about more than 8 years, someone you can trust 👍

Also you can apply for OP and if I know you've been one on another Blockland minecraft server for a long time I'll be happy to let you in

Come on in and have some fun!

Dynmap views of all worlds:
Spawn view on Dynmap
Creative world view on Dynmap
Survival world view on Dynmap
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:59:41 AM by The Murderous Cop »

double bump, added something brand spanking new called dynmap
lets you see the view of all the worlds, even spawn (which is not that much, but you can see players so yay).

their links are here:

Spawn view on Dynmap
Creative world view on Dynmap
Survival world view on Dynmap

they will also be in the OP. hopefully they work, enjoy!

With the following features:
OFFLINE MODE (incase you're a queer)!

Someone fill me in, what's the point in running in offline mode again?

Someone fill me in, what's the point in running in offline mode again?

i wasn't sure either
someone told me to because they couldn't play without it and i was just like 'pssh alright'
if it's piracy related i'm removing it and leaving offline-mode off

i wasn't sure either
someone told me to because they couldn't play without it and i was just like 'pssh alright'
if it's piracy related i'm removing it and leaving offline-mode off
fairly certain it's piracy related. essentially, it doesn't check mojang's servers or something to authenticate accounts-- there can be many reasons why an account can't be authenticated, but typically it's because it's not legitimate

fairly certain it's piracy related. essentially, it doesn't check mojang's servers or something to authenticate accounts-- there can be many reasons why an account can't be authenticated, but typically it's because it's not legitimate

just restarted it, it's set back to online mode.
might as well remove that from OP oops

Yeah, not only is it used for piracy, it's also used to take control over your server with hacked clients. Never use onlinemode=true unless you're hosting LAN.