Author Topic: a gui to display variables effecting you  (Read 765 times)

like the title says I would like a GUI that shows what variables are effecting you.
so if you just mined some ore you could open the GUI and see mining exp and the amount of ore
and then you chop down a tree and you look at the gui again it will say the mining stuff and the wood cutting stuff

just click a brick that tells you
onactivate>client>displayvariable(player/client)[variablehere]

just click a brick that tells you
onactivate>client>displayvariable(player/client)[variablehere]
yeah but i want it in a gui that can be accessed without events and shows all of your variables

No.

Not only would this be a pain to make, people can also look at their variables, then set down a brick and event it so their variable can be higher.

No.

Not only would this be a pain to make, people can also look at their variables, then set down a brick and event it so their variable can be higher.

destiny/zackowacko made one for their rpg so it should be possible the only difference would be this isn't really rpg specific it just shows any variables
shouldn't be to hard to make if someone nows scripting well... i just have no clue where to start

Because he doesn't let anyone go and mess around with variables, and his GUI probably doesn't even show the direct variable name. For example, Woodcutting Level probably isn't Player.var["Woodcutting Level"].

Because he doesn't let anyone go and mess around with variables, and his GUI probably doesn't even show the direct variable name. For example, Woodcutting Level probably isn't Player.var["Woodcutting Level"].
also i would disable building in the rpg, except for in a certain area, so they wouldn't be able to do that