Author Topic: Server - [MoS] Medieval RPG Warfare  (Read 2214 times)

As title says, its the server I been currently working on. A similar topic can be found at rtb.mocheeze.com/forums

Im looking for more builders to help us speed up production (We need builders who have great skill) so we can get this RPG going.

Also, we will be needing weapons that would fit in this fantasy filled world. Any help will be appreciated.

~Bleep

P.S. Servers up folks! Pass is penguins

ANOTHER NOTE: You must get the updated buildland in order to go into server with it saying you are missing files or invalid packet. If problem continues, contact me on xfire (im dkreaper) and will help send files. Otherwise, if you continue getting "INVALID" packets, try checking ur console and create fake files of what you are missing and try it again.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 01:09:14 PM by Bleep »

Server is now down for the next 30 minutes since I'm updating my recently formatted HDD to Service Pack 2 again to get some updates.

Hey Bleep, can u like... tell me the Server Password in the In-Game IRC?
Me and Night stopped fightin'...

Password: penguins

Servers up folks! please get the build land map thingymagij at rtb.mocheeze.com/forums so you can login server.

Thanks to the folk yesterday, we got pretty far on the buildings. Helman has become the main town of the world which we will start naming soon! Server will be up on weekdays from 6PM to 9/10PM Pacific Time.

My castle "Tamamach" will be finished soon enough as im working on the 12 rooms for the two towers. Then it will be interiors and were done with it.

More jobs are now available. The rest are posted at rtb forums.

New jobs:

Book Store manager
Furniture Dealer
InnKeeper
Merchants (A few, only works if you gain good items to sell)
Bankers (Store items for players by using Microsoft Excel and sending them to me to keep track, must show proof of purchase of item)

A rule: You are not allowed to let others borrow your items to store in bank when you leave server. This will show that you have no ownership over your item and will not get it back, it will belong to the person you give it to. Trades should be kept in town ONLY (So admins can watch for scammers).

Another update: Two buildings are now for sale! Inn has a few rooms!

-A farmhouse distant from Helman, beyond the Abandoned BloodScorn. It is on sale for $5000 as it comes with everything except furniture (sold separately)

-A house located in the town of Helman made by NKL.

-The Helman Inn has been created and will house some players.  $100 per two/three days.

PS: More houses will be made for players.

More to come soon....