Author Topic: Hl2 co-op campaign for Gmod  (Read 4646 times)

Can't host D: why don't we just go on the server or something like that.
Maybe later, I have to go now D:

I'm pretty sure my computer is good to run this without giving you my specs, but either way:

Processor: AMD turion X2 Dual-core Mobile RM-72 2.10 GHz

RAM: 4GB

Mobile? You have a laptop? Your integrated graphics are probably what's slowing it down.

Mobile? You have a laptop? Your integrated graphics are probably what's slowing it down.
Integrated graphics suck.

Integrated graphics suck.
I have integrated graphics for my Desktop and it can run Tf2 and HL2 at full settings :D

Mind telling me what it is?






Quote
I recently purchased a Toshiba Satellite laptop and i came with an ATI Radeon 3100 GPU. The specs said it had 256 mb dedicated memory plus about 1.2 gb of memory drawn from the RAM for the GPU. So Im wondering if the Radeon 3100 is any good. I figured it was decent b/c it had some dedicated graphics memory. So is the GPU good for not too hardcore gaming? (will it be able to run Half-Life 2 on almost maxed settings?)

It has dedicated memory. It still shares RAM, but still.