Author Topic: Cliffside - Another Cubescape - RotB App  (Read 1207 times)

I loving love cubescape builds. Sue me.

Cliffside Cubescape

By Clockturn - BL_ID 4332

The images kind of speak for themselves, but the cliff has a ton of caves and I couldn't be bothered to screenshot everything (nor could I do that since even I don't quite remember where everything is.)
There's enough cave space, however, which can be accessed without jets with some careful climbing (not really difficult at all) to allow several people to camp on the cliffside. Could be good for a survival RPG if someone scripts a good one... hey, maybe I will! Or maybe I won't. Next week, on the slow-moving adventures of Clockturn...

Brickcount: 2050

Yes, I have applied for RotB unsuccessfully before. I've progressed a lot in various other forms of building than what I posted then, and this is a good example. It took me around two hours to get to this stage once I sat down and got to work properly; and like any of my builds, it will never be properly complete, because a) I'm a lazy forget, b) I'm not entirely sure what to add to it myself, aside from trees, however c) I suck at building trees to add to landscapes, and somehow short pine trees don't do something of this scale justice.

So, for now, it's an unadorned cubescape. The save is provided; there are no events (a landslide would have been nice, but it'd be pointless because physics don't kill you)

Save File - Cliffside.bls

As for making it larger, I do actually plan to expand on this downstream along the river and further away from the cliff as well, to a size of at maximum eight by eight 64x bases. It's currently 2x2. Whether I do expand it or not, well, we'll see.

needs more hobo hut

Since when do you build. :o

I've always built, I learned to script since I came to BL ;D

I just rarely post anything in the gallery is all

You know, if this had some buildings, it could be awesome.  :/

You know, if this had some buildings, it could be awesome.  :/
Can do, cap'n.