Poll

Am I being a dumbass, and looking at this wrong?

Yes
1 (9.1%)
Well, kinda
3 (27.3%)
No
2 (18.2%)
Around the middle
0 (0%)
Shut up, you know nothing.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Help with an q-q trick script?  (Read 565 times)

I have the code for it, found it on the script pad that HeedicalKing has (or someone, i think it was heed's) and I want to know what I'll need besides the script. Oh, and is this in the wrong board?
The script is:
Code: [Select]
function f(){schedule(100,0,F);scrolltools(-1);scrolltools(1);}
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:07:22 PM by ultimamax »

Umm mouse fire?
If for weapon you would need to Change the 100 to something else depending on the weapon.
Code: (Mouse fire) [Select]
MouseFire();

Umm mouse fire?
If for weapon you would need to Change the 100 to something else depending on the weapon.
Code: (Mouse fire) [Select]
MouseFire();
Oh crap, misleading title. I meant a Q-Q trick script. Like it will open the tools, shoot, and close really fast.

No no, you need mousefire for this thing to work, or hold the mouse button down. Just switching weapons wont make it magically shoot.

And if you actually had the bare minimum of scripting knowledge, you would know that you don't need anything else, and how to use that code.

No no, you need mousefire for this thing to work, or hold the mouse button down. Just switching weapons wont make it magically shoot.

And if you actually had the bare minimum of scripting knowledge, you would know that you don't need anything else, and how to use that code.
Well, to tell the truth, I know nothing about scripting. All I know is you put the scripts in notepad,   Bleh, I guess I should lock then. DOUBLE EDIT: I just want to know how to make it appear in the controls section so I can attempt to use this thing.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 02:35:18 PM by ultimamax »