Author Topic: I got a PSP... For forty dollars.  (Read 5806 times)

Hehe.
What happened to your post where you said "Internet showoff right here guys! Watch out, he'll sell your shirt for a new brother!"?

I liked that post :(

I took it off because I don't want to prove NickTheSushi's point. Ah what the heck...

I took it off because I don't want to prove NickTheSushi's point. Ah what the heck...
Oh wow, you actually admitted it :D


Internet showoff right here guys! Watch out, he'll sell your shirt for a new brother!
Hahaha, hypocrite.

Hahaha, hypocrite.
Are you and Ethan related? You guys act the same.

Are you and Ethan related? You guys act the same.
Totally, because when two people act the same it means they're related. You're an internet tough guy, you must be related to LewnaJa

So how much could I get for the game he gave me with the deal?
how much could I get for the game he gave me with the
much could I get for the game he gave me with
could I get for the game he gave me
get for the game he
the game
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--