Author Topic: I got a PSP... For forty dollars.  (Read 5807 times)

Yeah, only forty dollars. My friend said he didn't want it and he'd sell it to me for forty dollars. I didn't believe him, but despite this, I brought forty dollars the next day and there it was, perfectly fine, he gave it to me along with one gigabyte of memory, a charger, and a game, for forty dollars. I took it home, still shocked, turned it on and guess what, it worked perfectly. I've tried to expose it countless times for being broken somehow, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only thing about that might make someone not want it is the fact that it's only a first generation PSP, but besides that, it's perfect. Everything went better than expected, for once, the cake was truth.

Coolio.  Name it Steve.

What was the game?

My brother got a modded PSP 2000 with a charger, memory stick, and a little usb flash drive with a bunch of little homebrew games and applications for it

all for $27

HAHA I JUST MADE YOUR DEAL LOOK LIKE CRAP I'M SO loving COOL HAHA

Anyway, nice deal.

...I wish I had a PSP :(

What was the game?

ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails

I'm most likely going to sell it though.

Gamestop will give you $75 for it.

I had two psps.

The first one took a stuff. (Modded)
Then I repaired it, then the screen broked :c
Then, I salved the screen from my second one.




Only cancer really cares about the game.

Only cancer really cares about the game.

Then I suppose I have cancer.

Well, no.
Then I suppose I am cancer.

So how much could I get for the game he gave me with the deal?

he infected it with small pox.

So how much could I get for the game he gave me with the deal?
Probably $5 if you sell it your self, 50 cents if you trade it into gamestop.

he infected it with small pox.

What the forget? I was asking my friends what they think is wrong with it and they all said AIDS and some other stuff. My friend earned a high five when he said it has internet forgettard bubonic super ultra grande electronic AIDS.