Poll

Cortex command

Get it.
11 (100%)
No, you shouldn't.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Should I get Cortex command or not?  (Read 568 times)

It's a great game. I love it, the 2D graphics are love to the eyes, everything is destructible, You know.
I need someone who has the full game's opinion, because I don't know what to do. I want it, but I don't know if the money is worth spending.
Discuss?

I'd get it, but I have an obsession with spending money so I wouldn't trust my own opinion.


i cant cause my mom sucks

I loving loved this game. I remember when I told Tikitai about this and it was mostly all he played for a couple days.

Yea, I have it and play it all the time. Games can last for hours without getting boring and mods are continually being made. Plus, its a good thing to support indie developers.