Author Topic: Name origins?<Where is Heedicalking?!>  (Read 9526 times)

My name came from me playing Roblox, and somewhat from WoW.
My WoW name was "Rathgard," I was a Blood Elf Paladin 'cause I was bored.
Then I stopped playing him, and started to play Roblox.
I needed a name, so I chose Rathgard, but I hit the 'f' key instead, and I did not notice I had the name 'Rathgarf'. Needless to say, the name stuck. So, if my finger did not slip, then you would probably be calling me Rathgard =P

Also, I still hit the 'f' key when trying to say Rathgard. Go figure.

My name is my first name, and then the registry number of a certain ship.

My name came from me playing eve, I just thought of names that would go well with adding anium to it :P

My name is my first name, and then the registry number of a certain ship.
u.s.s. enterprise x.x

Bushido is
Japanese code of conduct
or
DA German rapper born in Bonn on September 28, 1978

My first name is the name of a Channel Island's lighthouse xD and of my house.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:15:12 PM by Corbiere »

Mine is simply a deviation of the complete handicapped name I came up with as a 9 Yr.Old online.
I was going to play BattleOn (When it was recommended to me by some friends) and I just named my character "bloople". I later added the word "Master" to it, so for a while, I was "Master Bloople". Although I probably had a lot more o's than that in the name, but I'll keep it shortened in here. :)

After being recommended Runescape by the same friends as before, I created an account named "Master Bloople". I forgot about the account and went back to it some time later. I had forgotten the password though, so I simply made a new name.
I was then known as "Sir Bloople". Unfortuantely the same thing happened again and I realised that I didn't really like the name "Bloople", so I changed it to "Dooble".
I first went back to naming myself "Master Dooble", although I found that "Sir Dooble" was slightly better fitting. (I also think it was a name that woud fit in some game, whereas Master Dooble wouldn't)

After being recommended Blockland by a friend, I got into it, but had a couple of questions so I made a forum account to ask them. I was probably in a hurry or just not paying attention, or I just didn't care, but I ended up with the name "sir dooble", un-capitalized.
I eventually got into spending time and commenting on the forums, and just decided to carry on with the name "sir dooble" and not get it changed to a capitalized version, just for some sort of remminiscence of old times. :3
Although, in-game I'm still "Sir Dooble", however in some games I'm "Master Dooble".

Mine comes from Matt Groening's comic book "Life is hell".

My in game name is Dikaios.

It means Righteous One in Greek as well as other peaceful terms.

I just thought of "Hacumi" because it sounds weird... but people thought i was from china when i first joined blockland back in v10...

but my first name was Peter Griffin.... I dont need to explain that..

I use a few different names across the internet.

On Blockland, I'm Illidan. Stolen from WC3.

On other sites I'm ElOso. A nickname given to me by my girlfriend.

On World of Warcraft, I'm Osomir. Oso from the nickname, mir was jacked from the dwarves/elves from TES' "XXXXmer."

My name in Blockland is Casshern. Look it up. It is a movie title, but the name itself is the god of honor.

My forum name is mangaspawn09 which is a name i've used online since I was 9. I needed to ask a question when I found this forum so I just used the only name i've ever used.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 04:34:49 PM by Mangaspawn09 »

That game that... Those kids with the kick ass computers play. Then I added a T cause it sounded cool.

That game that... Those kids with the kick ass computers play. Then I added a T cause it sounded cool.

Makes me think of RACEist.

skid222: Skull Kid the Third, random numbers.
Ector: Sir Ector.
Rift Slaad: A spin on Void Slaad, a monster from DnD.