Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 190279 times)

Sounds good to me, if you get some time today can you post some progress pictures please. In in college and i dont have the save, or just PM me your save infact that would be easier for everyone.

I'll send it to you right now.

-Sent it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:27:02 AM by Soviet »

If I were more active, then I would app for this clan.  It looks promising.

I made app :) Its in gallery.

Oops wrong topic to post this, ignore this post

I am. But i'm having trouble with building a good roof; so I don't think I'll get in.

I'm considering an app.

All applications are welcome, we'll have to see if you make it in though.

We really need to find someone to host us a dedicated server. I would just like somewhere somewhat civilized to build and hang out - or whatever. We could also always have our clan build loaded, and everyone can contribute when its convenient for them because I know some of us aren't on at the same time due to timezones (forget). Makes managing the clan and our builds much easier. Starting now I will be on hunt for the unfortunate fellow to be our slave.

Rescued from second page.

I might be able to run a dedicated server, depending on whether or not my computer can handle one server running nonstop and a second server running my project.

I can (possibly) run a dedicated for you guys. I don't think anyone will mind if the BA server is re-purposed for [C]. However, I have limited time to set it up.

I can (possibly) run a dedicated for you guys. I don't think anyone will mind if the BA server is re-purposed for [C]. However, I have limited time to set it up.

Oh Meddle, what would I ever do without you. ;)
Rescued from second page.

I might be able to run a dedicated server, depending on whether or not my computer can handle one server running nonstop and a second server running my project.
Ok

Edit: I actually have a spare key that I changed their name to "Colleagues" so whoever will be hosting the dedicated, I'll give you that key to set up the dedicated with. Then you can restart your blockland and type in your key. Now, it will automatically say "Colleagues's [C] blahblahblah" . If thats too complicated then forget it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:07:02 AM by Soviet »

Any news on the Dedicated?