Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 191027 times)

Any news on the Dedicated?

As far as I know, Ace is going to attempt to be running his server and the dedi (Hopefully his computer can handle it). If that doesn't go well, MeddlePAL could host it.

Who is Hazzard, i wasnt aware he was in my clan.

Who is Hazzard, i wasnt aware he was in my clan.

He's Furdle

Furdle changes his name frequently.

Right okay. sorry about that then haha. maybe we should add ID lists? just to make sure i dont forget.

Im 380 as you know :D

Right okay. sorry about that then haha. maybe we should add ID lists? just to make sure i dont forget.

Im 380 as you know :D
Yes, yes. We know. haha

Edit: Please to all members: Daily, check the news section, it will say when we have upcoming meetings and events. Also, you will get a reminder PM the day before an important meeting or event.

ID's added.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 07:22:11 PM by Soviet »

I put up a server for you guys. Got to see how it effects my bandwidth usage before I decide if it can stay up full time.

I wasn't able to get on today because I just have been generally busy. Tomorrow I should be able to get on though.

- Alright Meddle.

I put up a server for you guys. Got to see how it effects my bandwidth usage before I decide if it can stay up full time.

welcome message says BA

What's up guys? Not much progress on the build in the last couple days. I'll be on again tomorrow at 3pm (US EST). Try to make it on if you can.

I won't be running that dedicated, guys. Sorry.

Issues have come up IRL that are going to bring my activeness to a screeching halt. Make of it what you will, if you decide to boot me from this then I can't stop you, but if you decide to keep me in I'll see what I can do to get myself back on...eventually...

Uh oh.  Does this mean stopped progress on you-know-what?

I won't be running that dedicated, guys. Sorry.

Issues have come up IRL that are going to bring my activeness to a screeching halt. Make of it what you will, if you decide to boot me from this then I can't stop you, but if you decide to keep me in I'll see what I can do to get myself back on...eventually...

Who is this?

Uh oh.  Does this mean stopped progress on you-know-what?

Who is this also?

Progess has slowed down due to not enough of us being online but we have proposed a collaberative build with B, were just waiting to start.

Who is this?

Who is this also?

Progess has slowed down due to not enough of us being online but we have proposed a collaberative build with B, were just waiting to start.
Aurion is Ace, and Xerces is... I have no clue.

With B? Sounds cool.