Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 191142 times)

If some of you haven't noticed, I was gone for the last couple days; Something important came up. I haven't been able to get in-game yet so I am going to assume the server is still up. I'll start getting the build organized ASAP.

Enough talk, lets just start doing it. You guys know what the theme is, and if you could start working on some ideas/props for the build in the mean-time, that would be great.

Is the server up? I haven't seen it in a week or so.

If some of you haven't noticed, I was gone for the last couple days; Something important came up. I haven't been able to get in-game yet so I am going to assume the server is still up. I'll start getting the build organized ASAP.

Enough talk, lets just start doing it. You guys know what the theme is, and if you could start working on some ideas/props for the build in the mean-time, that would be great.
*Raises hand slowly
What is the theme?
:c

Also, I discussed my idea with Sylvanor and Sleven for the next group build. We've come to terms to begin and finish an entire Kingdom. The theme of the kingdom is a Fantasy/Medieval. However, the fantasy aspect will not include odd floating islands/objects it will simply only be portayed in the architecture.

darn i r not invte yet drn

Sylvanor, what is going on with your servers? I noticed other servers you host for people are also down..

Also, I've been working on some material for the build, will post some updates this weekend.

i sent you a save of a few props, Drake

i didn't know if we are supposed to make just little things (what i did), or make a whole house

edit: i think they may have been made under my alternate key.. just in case you're wondering why they load as some 20ker's
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 01:44:57 PM by Monkeyboy »

ummm

when will there be a server

I haven't been around, and I assume a lot of you haven't either... I'll try to get in touch with Sylvanor.

Don't touch me in the holy place. (lol) The others servers i host are open, your is down because you were not here^^ like your back, i will reopen it tommorrow =)

like your back, i will reopen it tommorrow =)
It shouldn't matter if I am here or not, there is another leader and there are other people in the clan. I wasn't expecting that to be your response...

Dear Princess Celestia Drake,

I can't PM but I haven't been ingame in a while.

Sincerely, Twilight sparkle.

Dear Princess Celestia Drake,

I can't PM but I haven't been ingame in a while.

Sincerely, Twilight sparkle.
You naughty boy..