Coincedence?

I think not!
9 (33.3%)
Idk
6 (22.2%)
Sure.
12 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Having some fun with my $20 bill... (fckn arabs)  (Read 7941 times)

The US Government is full of deep dark secrets from the Free Masons to Area 51. I guess 9/11 is just one of those deep dark secrets.

-

My Dad showed me this from his work email. Apparently a few Arabs where sitting around in tents near a campfire comparing US currency to theirs. They started doing origami.

"Hey look Osama! We can fold the 20 dollar bill and see your name"

"Oh, hey! This looks like the stupid towers, what are they called agai - Oh, yeah, the Twin Towers!"

"HEY I THINK I FOUND THE PENTAGON!"

-

So here's what I think about this. Arabs plotted 9/11 with simple geometry while bitching about how US currency is worth about a thousand times theirs. Discuss.

EDIT: I just found that on the dollar bill from the 2003 series, the US Secretary of Treasurer's initials spell out "JEWS."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:28:46 PM by Yummerz »

Well, I say Bullstuff, these are just mishaps.
I say we go forget up some Taliban

i sure do hope you're joking

i sure do hope you're joking

By joking you mean racism against Arabs, or just 9/11 conspiracies.

The Obama one is fairly new, but the other two are seriously like 8 years old.

Edit: Read it wrong, they're all old as stuff.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:59:27 PM by dkamm65 »

The Obama one is fairly new, but the other two are seriously like 8 years old.

Osama*?

The Osama one is fairly new, but the other two are seriously like 8 years old.
Not really.

I just found that on the dollar bill from the 2003 series, the US Secretary of Treasurer's initials spell out "JEWS."
WTF.

I just found that on the dollar bill from the 2003 series, the US Secretary of Treasurer's initials spell out "JEWS."
WTF.