Author Topic: I only just realised, Nearlly everybody left.  (Read 5854 times)

Lol, I accidentally said my master password in global today trying to login.  :cookieMonster:

Yea, things have taken a turn for the worse, so i try to make the best out of it.  I  mainly say things that just make them want to leave, and then i get the server to myself =D

i left after like a week because theres nothing to do.
i understand its a work on progress, no problem there.
but money, items, stats...
the ones it DONT lack dont have a use at all so far so i got bored quick.

was fun to be social and explore a bit, but didnt last long for me

Yup...thats dani alright >.> although im never going to quit playing this game =D im at like what 55 hours now =D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 09:32:26 PM by Shadowhero »

Badspot

• Administrator
Believe it or not, the world was here before you were born and it will continue long after you are dead.  Even the most exceptional individuals are insignificant cogs in the machine. 

True, but we still get emo about it.

Believe it or not, the world was here before you were born and it will continue long after you are dead.  Even the most exceptional individuals are insignificant cogs in the machine. 

Badspot, you're such a buzzkill.  Lighten up, man.

(Wow, I just read that and it sounds like I'm a hippy.) xD

I thought you were, I mean it's not like you don't look like a soon-to-be-hippie in your pictures.

I listen to classic rock and am very lazy and easy going except for when I play hacki sack.....Maybe I am a hippy.....0.0  </selfdiscovery>

Hey, there is this really cool game called blockland, I don't know if you guys have ever heard of it, but you might want to check it out. Its like a 3rd person shooter, and you can build with blocks. You can download it at www.blockland.us.

I think im currently the best fighter since everybody left, DarkLight is the only one who actually doesn't die in a minute by me :D

I think im currently the best fighter since everybody left, DarkLight is the only one who actually doesn't die in a minute by me :D

hey I havent left! I just can't play untill I get my good computer back (im using an older laggy one)

I winar as well but I'm not sure why this got threadjacked.