Author Topic: I only just realised, Nearlly everybody left.  (Read 5975 times)

Moogle, We don't want an emo episode kthxbai.

I'm not being Emo. I am just explaining something for the 11 year olds who play this game in hopes that they will understand words which consist of more than 3 vowels.

Im missing to the old times as well i wish everybody didnt leave?

They tried to scare you away, when they realised they had found a person they couldn't get to leave, they left themselves to be saved from intellectual death.

Considering this game is really just Badspot's side project, I'd say this game had done fairly well.  Mind you, without Blockland, the community here may never have happened, and that's really the only thing enticing about AoT.  The community.  Honestly, did you really play AoT for it's combat system?  How about the fiber farming?  Was growing fiber really that fun?  No.  You play AoT to hang out with people you (kinda sorta) know.  Just the way I see it.  You can ignore everything I wrote and continue spamming now. 
kthxbai

Considering this game is really just Badspot's side project, I'd say this game had done fairly well.  Mind you, without Blockland, the community here may never have happened, and that's really the only thing enticing about AoT.  The community.  Honestly, did you really play AoT for it's combat system?  How about the fiber farming?  Was growing fiber really that fun?  No.  You play AoT to hang out with people you (kinda sorta) know.  Just the way I see it.  You can ignore everything I wrote and continue spamming now. 
kthxbai

qft