Author Topic: What makes videos like Self Deletemouse and they Wyoming Incedent so scary?  (Read 2450 times)

No pics please, im over Self Deletemouse, not the Wyoming Incedent.

Anyway, what the forget makes us so scared? What makes everything like that scary? I dont get it.
Linx is fine, pics is not.

Like the function that gives us Emotions. sometimes I just wish I don't have that.
I believe its a part of our brain. Or maybe it is the nerve that when you are hurt, you'r brain generates Pain to notify you.

I don't get scared by those so I wouldn't know. They really don't seem that scary.

3 guys 1 hammer isn't scary, but it is very.. harsh? Shockers and stuff like that aren' usually meant to be scarry, they're just meant to shock you.

How scary it is and for the last time Would you kindly Explain in detail the steps of what happened in that video

3 guys 1 hammer made me puke, Self Delete mouse is total bullstuff

What happens in 3 guys 1 hammer?

3 guys 1 hammer made me puke,
What? That's pretty gay.

What happens in 3 guys 1 hammer?
These two guys ebat the stuff out of one guy with a hammer. :D

I would post a link, but I got banned the last time I did. :c

It's psychological. Self Deletemouse and Wyoming Incident are both unexplainable and inherently creepy. They've both got very otherwordly sounds, ones that we do not hear every day. They take something that we think of harmless (mickey mouse and the news respectively) and give it a dark side. But, I think above all they're both difficult to explain away. Humans are afraid of the unexplainable.

Also if you think those are scary watch Max Headroom. That one actually happened  :cookieMonster:

thisn': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07:55:27 PM by Sirrus »

Okay, now that I have an explanation of what happened in that video. NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED IN THE OTHER

His head turns to a destroyed mess of blood and flesh.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 08:02:39 PM by Mateo »

What? That's pretty gay.
These two guys ebat the stuff out of one guy with a hammer. :D

I would post a link, but I got banned the last time I did. :c
Alts are ban /facepalm

Realistic or cartoon?

It was real. As far as I've seen so far he's entirely alive.