Poll

Have you ever had straight thoughts.

Yes
54 (78.3%)
No
15 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Being straight- Debate. Take it from page 1.  (Read 8070 times)

For Swholli
I've decided I disagree with the way straight people act and what not. That in no way makes me 'close-minded' a 'bigot' or makes me 'deserve to die'.
You're the close-minded ones, not me.
Just because I believe something doesn't mean I think straight people should die or any of that bullstuff. I just disagree with straight people.

Some valid points I must make:
1. I can be friends with straight people. I only dislike the concept of being straight.
2. I dislike the way straight people like women (loveually, how are these beautiful pieces men not enjoyable?). That's mostly the problem I have with it.
3. I created this thread sure about what I am typing about.

Right, everyone hush. I'm going to make it big for you, so you can understand.

I accept the way straight people work, the things they like and whatever. That doesn't loving mean I have to like it. I dislike it. You all have the problem of misinterpreting thing to make you think the opposite, such as making it seem like I hate straight people. However, I don't.

Being straight is a choice.

Straight? Naw.
Squiggly.

being straight is great for continuing mankind's many generations

Haha. Straight people are funny. I mean, seriously? They make around with girls! How gross can that be?!

Haha. Straight people are funny. I mean, seriously? They make around with girls! How gross can that be?!

Yeah, they're loving gay straight!

I know,right?! It is disgusting! Can't they do that elsewhere?

They kiss and hug everywhere in public and yet they think that we're stupid and gross because WE would want to do it in public aw well!
Stupid idiots.

This topic makes me laugh.

I feel the need to make a dub of my post in the other topic in this topic.

This topic makes me laugh.

I feel the need to make a dub of my post in the other topic in this topic.
lol

They kiss and hug everywhere in public and yet they think that we're stupid and gross because WE would want to do it in public aw well!
Stupid idiots.
Yeah, those moronic, stupid, idiots! They're not a minority, but we should have a say so as well! You can be straight, but I don't want to!

I have read through this whole topic and it seems like a large amount of people think heteroloveuality is a new thing, heteroloveuality has been in existence since the dawn of human kind. Many cultures such as the cavemen accepted and even encouraged heteroloveuality. Has anyone heard of Reproduction? It is necessary for a male to  transfer his sperm into a female to create more life. This has been largely successful but we are starting to find more ways to reproduce.

I have read through this whole topic and it seems like a large amount of people think heteroloveuality is a new thing, heteroloveuality has been in existence since the dawn of human kind. Many cultures such as the cavemen accepted and even encouraged heteroloveuality. Has anyone heard of Reproduction? It is necessary for a male to  transfer his sperm into a female to create more life. This has been largely successful but we are starting to find more ways to reproduce.
sperm bank?
men cant get pregnant

sperm bank?
men cant get pregnant

Yeah that's just what a straighty would say.