Author Topic: New record for chain ban!  (Read 5473 times)


a week of productiveness one they get banned


That topic was deleted.

loving Hell!

Edit: But, that doesn't mean the offenders won't be banned. :cookieMonster:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=64919
I lol'd at "Turtles. <banmessage>"
Anyways, how many were chainbanned? The topic was deleted so I couldn't see it.

My chain involves GIF icons.

The GIF images broke after a while though. Anyone remember that?

I didn't get banned

Crap, Some one needs to make a topic, so we can be part of the biggest chain ban!


I lol'd at "Turtles. <banmessage>"
Anyways, how many were chainbanned? The topic was deleted so I couldn't see it.

No one, badspot was too lazy to ban us all :D

The topics gone? I didnt get to see it :<

Some one start a new topic named "Longest chain ban ever"

and start counting from "1"



What is this I don't even

What is this I don't even


User was banned for this post

You can get banned for this. (Faking a ban, that is. Reported.)
Ahahaha.
OCRAPWUT
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:41:09 PM by Conan »

What is this I don't even

What is this I don't even


User was banned for this post
You can get banned for this. (Faking a ban, that is. Reported.)
Ahahaha.

Reported :D
You do it.

No because people might not go with it, I Will participate if some one else does it :D