Author Topic: New record for chain ban!  (Read 5474 times)

User was banned for this post
You can get---

fffff, Dropshock.



Some topic had  a huge 35 chain, but it got deleted D:


Also, sorry for double toast, INB4BAN

Of myself, of course.

What about that topic filled with Objection links?


What about that topic filled with Objection links?
Hurr durr.
That's what this topic was about.

No it wasn't.
It was about the double posting

No it wasn't.
It was about the double posting
Oh, right.
...didn't someone post a link to the objection topic here?
Dammit, I'm an idiot.

I cant post a link though since im on
my DSi


No our record was broken :(. I was apart of the ''He's right'' chain ban. Wow I remember I only got banned for like 3 or 5 days for it, along with a few others, and when I posted, some cigarettegelo's thought I proxied and were like ''Omg get a life you cannot even stay away for a small ban!?!?1?!1!?//'' They fail at life. I swear they were the dumbest people ever. I think I'd know how long my ban is.

Actually, I'm all for you making your chainban topic. The forums can use a rest from the general friendry you people spew like a geyser for a few days.