Poll

the the test is great it has boring questions its always quiet and you can't talk about the test while in lunch... AND who am i kidding me that test is horrible who would awnser such boring questions!!! but seriously what do you think

i agree its really boring
2 (4.9%)
no its super boring
2 (4.9%)
i like the test
4 (9.8%)
its for your own good
9 (22%)
i don't know what you just said
24 (58.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: The worst test in all of texas!!!  (Read 2475 times)

its super boring and a waste of my time!!

Because every immature dumb ass is a troll.

Beat me to it.

the test i'm talking about is called the T.A.K.S test its hard and a total waste of school  
if you don't know what it stands for heres what it stands for Texas Assesment of KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS.

Sounds as stupid as you are OP.
I think you'll do fine. :)

Its to see if your dumbass has learned anything.
Its boring cause its a test, and its not fun cause its a test, but if you don't pass it or take it seriously, your forgeted

the test i'm talking about is called the T.A.K.S test its hard and a total waste of school  
if you don't know what it stands for heres what it stands for Texas Assesment of KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS.

You're in school to learn. The teachers have a duty to teach. If the teachers don't teach you get gypped. They need to make sure your teachers are teaching you correctly. They need to make sure you're not a mouth breathing idiot. Hopefully these short sentences made it easier for your bite-size child brain to read.

It's not hard, it's simple.

I took the 9th Grade Reading TAKS today. Easy test.

OP will fail it, I can already tell.

I took the 9th Grade Reading TAKS today. Easy test.
So true.

Owut.