Author Topic: Modern-style House  (Read 1440 times)

Based off of an image that I cannot locate at this time.  More pictures on request.

I plan on adding some type of interior, but the building space is tight and I can't add interior walls because of it.  To compensate for this, I plan on adding a terrace or whatever.  Main reason for posting this now, though, is to get some opinions on the build so far, before I begin to add to it.  I might also end up making it bigger.

Personally, I think it looks a tad awkward, so I'd like some feedback.
Feel free to rate.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:56:08 PM by Niliscro »

Looks Good but...
The Back looks weird its too flat
It could use some more details

Can we rate?

Sorry For double Post it glitched and it made two post saying the same thing.

Looks Good but...
The Back looks weird its too flat
It could use some more details

Can we rate?
Yeah, now that I look at it, the back could use some work.  And yes, you can rate.

Reminds me of the school in beta city 16

Reminds me of the school in beta city 16
There's a school in Beta City?

Ok then I Rate it 8.5/10 If you fix up the Back and add some details it will be a
Amazing build.

I think he means ACM city. Anyways, my two thoughts: windows kinda big in the back, and too much symmetry (I do it too, I can't help it. Makes me feel OCD :C).

Part from that, love the facade.

might be better if you built the windows out of normal bricks.

Wait, are those props or something?

If so...

Ew.

I think he means ACM city. Anyways, my two thoughts: windows kinda big in the back, and too much symmetry (I do it too, I can't help it. Makes me feel OCD :C).

Part from that, love the facade.
It's actually not that symmetrical, the right side of the facade is thinner than the left side, for example.

Wait, are those props or something?

If so...

Ew.
Not props, window bricks.

Nice :D

Errrm 8/10 (But if the building is accurate to the picture you are currently searching for, then i'd probly wage a higher rating.)

Now, if im not mistaken, the 2nd picture is the back correct? Yes... I think you should keep working with this building, it definitely has fine pontential. If you were to spice up the back a bit, possibly with some greenery, this building would be able to show more then it's structure... But also the creators intention to create a fine tranquil living space in which a small family may purchase or rent. Keep working with this build. Btw: Nice use of the new windows [Not props >_>]

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 07:07:34 PM by Custard »