Author Topic: Getting Out of the House  (Read 25027 times)

Are we done with 12 pages of rampages and love?

Anywho, I didn't go outside today. Like, at all. So, yeah. I'm back to my old self, except for the fact I'm still computer-less. D:
Lol. See what you did? The outside brings nothing fights and pain! Never are you to leave again, or you shall be exiled to Siberia......

:cookieMonster:

Lol. See what you did? The outside brings nothing fights and pain! Never are you to leave again, or you shall be exiled to Siberia......

:cookieMonster:

Siberia?! No! Damn you Stalin!!!!

I have no choice really but to ride my bike around my neighborhood. There are not many stores here for miles. Except Poseys which I go to often.

I have no choice really but to ride my bike around my neighborhood. There are not many stores here for miles. Except Poseys which I go to often.
Step 1: Buy people bikes.
Step 2: The ones that are still your friends after receiving this gift will go riding with you.
Step 3: Hopefully none of them are over 35, if not, you've successfully made friends that will make the outside interesting.

OR
-Easy Method Spoiler Alert-

Step 1: Stay on computer until your good at something and then make money to buy friends.
Step 2: Let time pass using Step 1.
Step 3: Unhappiness.

OR

Step 1: Meet people online
Step 2: Hang out online
Step 3: Develope friends

OR

Step 1: Get a dog
Step 2: Feed the dog
Step 3: Be friends with the dog. He'll always like you.

You guys are nerds, I'm out daily having love with my many female fans.

Orly, send pics. I'm love inspector.

hmmm, Well ok.

I'll send you the 3gb's of images :P

hmmm, Well ok.

I'll send you the 3gb's of images :P
i love inspctr 2 dood

WAIT A SECOND, I'M STARTING TO SUSPECT LIES AND SLANDER!

I love going outside. The weather has been so nice lately. Some friends of mine finally came over and used my giant hot tub. They were being babies about it being too cold outside.

That sounds like my weekends.

That sounds like my weekends.
that sounds like my special occasions
more or less the love part

that sounds like my special occasions
more or less the love part

I don't have time for that on my special occasions. I'm normally eating food when I go to parties.

I don't have time for that on my special occasions. I'm normally eating food when I go to parties.
me and my closest female friend go out and eat dinner somewhere. along with our parents.
and then, we all usually go home, and play games and stuff.