Author Topic: Pirates Online  (Read 18920 times)

Game cards. Derp.
I never said I had no idea how to get one.

I hate it. Here's why
Free Version: Extremly loving long load and barely anything fun
Payed Version: Payment
Beta: Every benefit and it's free, but you have to had signed up(which Idid)

Pirate King online > Whatever you're talking about

Oh, and those of you that play, I frequent Andaba.
If you spot me, my credentials are:
Ship: White Minnow - Light Galleon
Pirate: Roger Flanders - LV5
Guild: Hades' Lounge
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 10:12:26 AM by Comatose »

Ship: Blue Lion - Light Galleon
Pirate: Skipreth - LV7
Guild: Legit  ---  I have no idea how I even got in that guild. I think it was random.

I'll start getting on Andaba, yey.

Did I see you on a Spanish ship, Comatose? :o
Or near enough one I heard you say something.
Or someone has the same name.

Did I see you on a Spanish ship, Comatose? :o
Or near enough one I heard you say something.
Or someone has the same name.
through my entire time playing that game, I never ever boarded another ship during a fight.
I learned how, but when i got on it. the server crahsed

Did I see you on a Spanish ship, Comatose? :o
Or near enough one I heard you say something.
Or someone has the same name.

What was the name of the ship? I was on one earlier. You wanna meet up Fort Charles?

Actually, I saw your ship earlier, it was trailing a Man-O-War and it was sunk.

The Blue Lion has yet to sink, good sir.
I don't remember the name of the ship I saw you on, but you were saying something about buying a light sloop.
And sure, I'll be on in a minute.

The Blue Lion has yet to sink, good sir.
I don't remember the name of the ship I saw you on, but you were saying something about buying a light sloop.
And sure, I'll be on in a minute.

That was me, alright.

I'll be waiting by the gate of Fort Charles, near the Governor's Mansion.

And I'll be waiting for my stupid computer to load the start-up page.
I have no idea why it's being slow.

Also, how much is the subscription? I doubt I'll get it, but I'm just curious.

I just recommend getting two six month game cards.

Antik, go there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:42:11 PM by Comatose »

I live in the middle of nowhere, and the only possible nearby place to get those that I can think of would be Wal-Mart.
...I think I've seen them there.

Antik, go there.
I thought you said you frequent Andaba. Asdf. I'll switch.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:43:13 PM by Skip »

I live in the middle of nowhere, and the only possible nearby place to get those that I can think of would be Wal-Mart.
...I think I've seen them there.

I usually find them at Best Buy, because that's the only place they sell them in my area.

Damn it, I'm being detained in Cuba. Give me about ten minutes to get to Port Royal.

Inside or outside of the gate to Fort Charles?