Author Topic: This is a BUILDING server, not an RP!! D:<  (Read 2079 times)

Ever since i hosted a deathrun, tons of peeps come on my server asking if its a deathrun :/

I only ever get the opposite of this. Probably because I only really host Roleplay servers, but whatever.
Usually I get people asking to build in the middle of Roleplays. Some times it's ok, when I've got a thing going on where some small buildings aren't any harm and actually add to it.
Certain Roleplays that partially work like a Town build, or even a Town/Base build sort of thing are ok for people to come and build in, so long as they're aware that there are roleplays going on and it's likely they'll end up included in it.

It's the times when you're in a strictly encased area, that people asking to build is annoying.
When I'm hosting my Moonbase Roleplay, people are in a Moonbase. It's got a set building. It's got places for people to Roleplay in as certain things. So, people shouldn't feel the need to have to ask to go outside and start building me a Bar. :/
Especially when the server is a bit short on players, and an extra roleplayer means a whole world of difference. It's much easier to get something going with more than two people. Gives you much more room for improvisation, so it's annoying when one of the only other people on the server insists on building something pointless and spammy.

Ever since i hosted a deathrun, tons of peeps come on my server asking if its a deathrun :/
Is it a deathrun?

Is it a deathrun?

Title: {DmP}/Blahblahblah/{DmP}
Welcome Message: Welcome to Dr_PainZ /BLahblaghbagl/.
People's responces: I want to be on deaths!

Way To Stop This: Make your server full of noob traps then change server name to: FAMILY RP FREE ADMIN then watch 4 teh lulz

Yes, Blockland is a building game. I believe it can be more than just building though. As the game is open source and we have wrench events, many possibilities are available. I'm not one for actual role-plays where you talk differently and stuff, but I think RPGs, TDMs, etc, can be very fun if done right.

I think we all agree then.
People should just read the server title.

Problem solved.

I hosted a Pokemon RPG once. Now, every time I see him/her, some person named... cabe... starts asking me to "Host ur Pokemon RPG please".

Kan I bee pikacho plox?