Author Topic: CrossPick - CrossHair changing In-Game  (Read 23522 times)

Finally, a reason to download the semi-decent to awesome crosshairs.

Thanks br0.

hey where are the custom folders? i really want to try my other crosshairs in game...Ill give you a cookie if you tell me!;D

No, just no

hey where are the custom folders? i really want to try my other crosshairs in game...[/color]

I get an immense feeling of deja vu when downloading and using this Add-On.

Like, V7/8 deja vu.

Like extreme deja vu.

I get an immense feeling of deja vu when downloading and using this Add-On.

Like, V7/8 deja vu.

Like extreme deja vu.
That's because there was something almost exactly like this in v7/8. But this one is improved.

That's because there was something almost exactly like this in v7/8. But this one is improved.

Cooleo...

Lulfish.

Thanx to this i can get rid of the Interchangeable crosshair piece of stuff that takes up so many keys. now i have room for other Client sided Crap. TY HELLSHERO!!!
you get dinner blaster now!!!

It lags My Blockland a Lil...

Nice. If only the croshairs switched when you switched Tier+Tactical guns...that would be EPIC!!!

Possible maybe, so that it changes the crosshair whenever a certain image mounts.... Someone look into this?

Of all the recent crosshair threads to flood this forum recently, this is most definitely the cool, useful one.

Nice job! Each one has a nice use for certain things. :D

This looks amazing! Downloading and testing it out right now.

Make a CursorPick :)

Possible maybe, so that it changes the crosshair whenever a certain image mounts.... Someone look into this?
100% possible, except... You would need it to be a client+server sided mod. Make the server tell the client that the weapon image changed and then the client processing that and change the crossHair.
Of all the recent crosshair threads to flood this forum recently, this is most definitely the cool, useful one.

Nice job! Each one has a nice use for certain things. :D
This looks amazing! Downloading and testing it out right now.
Thanks.
It lags My Blockland a Lil...
I don't see how.
Make a CursorPick :)
I could modify this one and make it have the ability to change the cursor too... Something to think about.